In session two of three, we will bridge off the term Low-Code or No-Code as discussed in the PMI Citizen Developer Overview.
We will learn about Microsoft Power Platform and the suite of low code products that are included; Power BI, Power Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents.
You will learn about the capabilities of these products as learn about real-world applications of these products and how they have helped improved our process or improved our decision making.
- What is Microsoft Power Platform
- How can Microsoft Power Platform benefit Project Managers
- How to use Microsoft Power Platform
- What are other low-code products included?
- What capabilities do these products have
- How would you use these products as a Project Manager
This webinar is worth .75 Ways of Working, .0 Power Skills, .25 Business Acumen credit